Non-NU Email
Thanks, Britt. I thought the GNSI Archives had every issue, but I will certainly ask Scott.

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 10:39 AM Griswold, Britt (GSFC-279.0)[LUSA Associates] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email

You might ask Scott Rawlins if the GNSI Archives might need some copies, especially issues between 1990 and 2010. At some point we might need to scan those issues as I know some of the original digital files (from the 2000s might not be available.). He may already have enough but I don’t know for sure.

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Dorie Petrochko <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 4:08 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SCIART] Old GNSI Newsletters

Non-NU Email

Hi Gretchen,

I know how hard it is to part with stuff like that.

Good luck with the move!  And good luck finding homes for the newsletters! I’m downsizing too!

Dorie

Dorie Petrochko

Senior Instructor-Natural Science Illustration Program

Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History

170 Whitney Avenue

New Haven, CT 06511

Courses | Education : Yale Peabody ...