Non-NU Email

As an undergrad, my painting professor bought a freezer so that we students interested in nat sci illustration could store our road kill. Then over one summer break, the electricity went out. The freezer melted and building maintenance folks had lots of complaints about the smells emanating from the painting studio!

Elise