Non-NU Email

Ideas Roadshow is an award-winning multimedia initiative in which 100+
world-leading experts have participated. Here is a link to our website with
further details: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ideasroadshow.com/__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Ts13WJhNiKrR6uHKRFLh5jxH-aWy1QMh2ZxJQkVvX8LCRhHMU7lu1vlyAkskMJB4H6tP68JqMg$ .

*Inspired By Beethoven: A conversation with Robin Wallace*
*Inspired By Beethoven* is a wide-ranging conversation with Baylor
University musicologist and the author of *Hearing Beethoven*. Robin
Wallace chats with Howard about the magic of Beethoven, weaving personal
sentiments with professional insights to explore his unparalleled musical
legacy.
For more information: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ideasroadshow.com/robin-wallace/__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Ts13WJhNiKrR6uHKRFLh5jxH-aWy1QMh2ZxJQkVvX8LCRhHMU7lu1vlyAkskMJB4H6v-38hx6g$

*Reimagining the Classical World: A Conversation with Armand D'Angour*
Howard Burton talks to University of Oxford classicist and musician Armand
D’Angour about the challenges of reconstructing ancient Greek music, what
the young Socrates might have been like and how we might reliably
comprehend what life in Periclean Athens was really like.
For more information:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://newbooksnetwork.com/armand-dangour-reimagining-the-classical-world__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Ts13WJhNiKrR6uHKRFLh5jxH-aWy1QMh2ZxJQkVvX8LCRhHMU7lu1vlyAkskMJB4H6tLjRgMKg$