Non-NU Email

It is my pleasure to announce the call for articles for ‘Wind Band and
Political Change’, a special dossier of the *Estudios bandísticos* ·
*Wind Band Studies* volume 5.

‘Wind Bands and Political Change’
*Estudios bandísticos · Wind Band Studies* will publish a special dossier
devoted to the topic of ‘Wind Bands and Political Change’. Proposals may
cover one or more of themes in the following non-exhaustive list:
• Wind bands as a tool of propaganda
• Wind bands and ideology dissemination
• Wind bands in wartime: musical practices at the line front and the home
front
• Wind bands and the consolidation of new regimes
• Wind bands and the configuration of the public sphere
• Wind bands and mobilization: music practices in political movements and
strikes

Authors are encouraged to contact the editor Nicolás Rincón (n.rincon -at-
estudiosbandisticos.com) in advance of submission if they are unsure of
whether their papers are appropriate for the special issue

• All papers (No more than 8,000 words including notes and bibliography)
will be double-blind refereed.
• The deadline for submissions is 15th October 2021.
• We encourage all authors to follow the journal guidelines:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.estudiosbandisticos.com/en/for-authors/__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!RxhkRMuHgncOWDK-sClnA3avi_wyV8VGhdweXfk2sin7zHb1m3HRVOHugHXX5avfksJjjL7RIA$
• Please submit your papers through the website
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.estudiosbandisticos.com/journal/index.php/estudiosbandisticos/about/submissions__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!RxhkRMuHgncOWDK-sClnA3avi_wyV8VGhdweXfk2sin7zHb1m3HRVOHugHXX5avfksL5MLdSpA$

Nicolás Rincón
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.estudiosbandisticos.com__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!RxhkRMuHgncOWDK-sClnA3avi_wyV8VGhdweXfk2sin7zHb1m3HRVOHugHXX5avfksLWkn9vOA$