Non-NU Email

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce a virtual roundtable to celebrate the launch of
the special issue ‘Spain in Our Ears: International Musical Responses in
Support of the Republic during the Spanish Civil War’, *Journal of War &
Culture Studies*, Vol. 14, Issue 4, 2021.

The event will take place on 6th October at 5.15pm (UK time), on Zoom (
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uofglasgow.zoom.us/j/97064607170__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!SBgvEt7a4xO0k5V_TRbGQLNnQVgKQ2QinS7dTnMGYV8fUkdlTqKsBbU7WY5oiN6aeJ_p8hh1xg$ ), and will be hosted by the
University of Glasgow's RMA Research Seminars in Music series.

Participants will include:
Dr Rachel Woodward (University of Newcastle) -editor, *Journal of War and
Culture Studies*
Dr Eva Moreda Rodríguez (University of Glasgow) and Dr Igor Contreras
Zubillaga (University of Huddersfield) - guest editors of the special issue
Dr Diego Alonso (Humboldt-Universität Berlin), Dr Kate Bowan (Australian
National University), Prof Carol A. Hess (University of California, Davis)
- authors
Prof Annegret Fauser (University of North Carolina) and Dr Mari Paz
Balibrea (Birkbeck, University of London) - respondents

Best regards,
Dr Eva Moreda Rodríguez and Dr Igor Contreras