Non-NU Email
Dear all,

We are pleased to announce a virtual roundtable to celebrate the launch of the special issue ‘Spain in Our Ears: International Musical Responses in Support of the Republic during the Spanish Civil War’, Journal of War & Culture Studies, Vol. 14, Issue 4, 2021.

The event will take place on 6th October at 5.15pm (UK time), on Zoom (https://uofglasgow.zoom.us/j/97064607170), and will be hosted by the University of Glasgow's RMA Research Seminars in Music series.

Participants will include:
Dr Rachel Woodward (University of Newcastle) -editor, Journal of War and Culture Studies
Dr Eva Moreda Rodríguez (University of Glasgow) and Dr Igor Contreras Zubillaga (University of Huddersfield) - guest editors of the special issue
Dr Diego Alonso (Humboldt-Universität Berlin), Dr Kate Bowan (Australian National University), Prof Carol A. Hess (University of California, Davis) - authors
Prof Annegret Fauser (University of North Carolina) and Dr Mari Paz Balibrea (Birkbeck, University of London) - respondents

Best regards,
Dr Eva Moreda Rodríguez and Dr Igor Contreras