Non-NU Email
The Greater New York Chapter will meet online on Saturday, November 6th.

We realize that is just a week before the national meeting, but you may want to use our meeting to get warmed-up for that. Or, given that anyone may participate in our meeting gratis, whereas the national meeting has a fee, you may join in our celebration of music for only the minimal cost of the electricity it takes to run your computer for a few hours.

Given that time is limited to get ready for this event, we request that anyone wishing to present submit 200 word proposals by October 1st. E mail them to both DrJSDailey "at" aol.com and jonathan.waxman "at" gmail.com. Include "AMSGNY Fall 2021" in the subject line.

Students are especially encouraged to submit their work. All students whose work is chosen are eligible for our annual student prize. We are waiving chapter dues for anyone submitting for this meeting.

For more information: http://ams-gny-meetings.blogspot.com/