Non-NU Email

Villa I Tatti, The Harvard University Center for Italian Renaissance
Studies, warmly invites applications for the following 2022-2023
residential fellowships.

I Tatti Fellowship (twelve months; deadline 15 October) for post-doctoral
research in any aspect of the Italian Renaissance.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://itatti.harvard.edu/i-tatti-fellowship__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Uz_h8H_oLHmzCQmbu9Cfk9ncK5Q9LvVDy8SAr3nvM2MLKkZ9y9RpKP4tlzoQvAYXKCi6_wT79A$

Wallace Fellowship (four or six months; deadline November 15) for
post-doctoral scholars who explore the historiography and impact of the
Italian Renaissance in the Modern Era (19th-21st centuries).
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://itatti.harvard.edu/wallace-fellowship__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Uz_h8H_oLHmzCQmbu9Cfk9ncK5Q9LvVDy8SAr3nvM2MLKkZ9y9RpKP4tlzoQvAYXKCjlAaGAEQ$

Berenson Fellowship (four or six months; deadline November 15) for
post-doctoral scholars whose projects address the transnational dialogues
between Italy and other cultures during the Renaissance.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://itatti.harvard.edu/berenson-fellowship__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Uz_h8H_oLHmzCQmbu9Cfk9ncK5Q9LvVDy8SAr3nvM2MLKkZ9y9RpKP4tlzoQvAYXKCgNZhfYGw$

Fellowship in the Digital Humanities (four or six months; deadline November
15) for projects that cut across traditional disciplinary boundaries and
actively employ technology.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://itatti.harvard.edu/fellowship-digital-humanities__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Uz_h8H_oLHmzCQmbu9Cfk9ncK5Q9LvVDy8SAr3nvM2MLKkZ9y9RpKP4tlzoQvAYXKCjaBZ02FQ$

Craig Hugh Smyth Fellowship (four or six months; deadline November 15) for
curators and conservators adressing any aspect of Italian Renaissance art
or architecture, including landscape architecture.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://itatti.harvard.edu/craig-hugh-smyth-fellowship__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Uz_h8H_oLHmzCQmbu9Cfk9ncK5Q9LvVDy8SAr3nvM2MLKkZ9y9RpKP4tlzoQvAYXKCj0_OVeew$

David and Julie Tobey Fellowship (four or six months; deadline November 15)
for post-doctoral research on drawings, prints, and illustrated manuscripts
from the Italian Renaissance.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://itatti.harvard.edu/david-and-julie-tobey-fellowship__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Uz_h8H_oLHmzCQmbu9Cfk9ncK5Q9LvVDy8SAr3nvM2MLKkZ9y9RpKP4tlzoQvAYXKCgtkc-icg$

Warburg/I Tatti Joint Fellowship (ten months; deadline November 15)
designed for early and mid-career post-doctoral scholars in the field of
history, with preference given to projects that address the history of
science and knowledge related to early modern Italy, including
transnational connections between Italy and other cultures.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://itatti.harvard.edu/warburgi-tatti-joint-fellowship__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Uz_h8H_oLHmzCQmbu9Cfk9ncK5Q9LvVDy8SAr3nvM2MLKkZ9y9RpKP4tlzoQvAYXKCjieae4bw$

I Tatti/Museo Nacional del Prado Joint Fellowship (ten months; deadline
November 15) designed for early and mid-career scholars in the field of art
history, with preference given to advanced research projects that address
the relationship between Spain and Italy during the Renaissance.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://itatti.harvard.edu/i-tattimuseo-nacional-del-prado-joint-fellowship__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Uz_h8H_oLHmzCQmbu9Cfk9ncK5Q9LvVDy8SAr3nvM2MLKkZ9y9RpKP4tlzoQvAYXKChaDaJGUA$