Non-NU Email

The University of Florida (UF) Student Society for Musicology (SSM) invites
you to its upcoming symposium, Creative Resilience: Artistic Expression and
Community Connections Throughout COVID-19, which will take place on Friday,
October 15th (on campus) and Saturday, October 16th (virtual paper
sessions).

Visit this link for more information.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ufssm.carrd.co/*events__;Iw!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!VtGv_2MFqrdP4Mpb4H_xwb-fKPCsi1cbcHGudeDcL_1bmUfMpLP-9y0JJzkZEN4XlBMgjzY65g$

Visit this link to register for the virtual paper presentations on Saturday.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creative-resilience-symposium-saturday-only-tickets-174839949997__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!VtGv_2MFqrdP4Mpb4H_xwb-fKPCsi1cbcHGudeDcL_1bmUfMpLP-9y0JJzkZEN4XlBOhZbXDWw$

The Zoom room will open at 8:30am EST with the first presentation scheduled
for 9:00am EST. Registered participants will receive the link. We look
forward to seeing you there!

Symposium Notes
Saturday, October 16th will feature virtual paper sessions on an array of
topics connected to continued creative and intellectual production during
the isolation imposed by the pandemic. Through scholarly engagement in the
presentation and discussion on fresh ideas, we will elevate an appreciation
for innovative thoughts, collaborative compositions, and the fostering of
community harmony.