Non-NU Email
The University of Florida (UF) Student Society for Musicology (SSM) invites you to its upcoming symposium, Creative Resilience: Artistic Expression and Community Connections Throughout COVID-19, which will take place on Friday, October 15th (on campus) and Saturday, October 16th (virtual paper sessions).

Visit this link for more information.
https://ufssm.carrd.co/#events

Visit this link to register for the virtual paper presentations on Saturday.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creative-resilience-symposium-saturday-only-tickets-174839949997

The Zoom room will open at 8:30am EST with the first presentation scheduled for 9:00am EST. Registered participants will receive the link. We look forward to seeing you there!

Symposium Notes
Saturday, October 16th will feature virtual paper sessions on an array of topics connected to continued creative and intellectual production during the isolation imposed by the pandemic. Through scholarly engagement in the presentation and discussion on fresh ideas, we will elevate an appreciation for innovative thoughts, collaborative compositions, and the fostering of community harmony.