Non-NU Email

The Wells School of Music at West Chester University of Pennsylvania
invites applications for a full-time tenure-track faculty member in
Ethnomusicology at the starting rank of Assistant Professor. The position
will begin in August 2022. The successful candidate will teach courses in
global music traditions within our general education, music major and
graduate programs and to enhance our current curriculum by drawing on the
candidate’s area of expertise. For more information:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/wcupa/jobs/3226218/22-33-tenure-track-assistant-professor-of-ethnomusicology__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!W3dt5gAJ9nwiMq0n2g6H3vKryXhT8SDXk9r_kSJHaD9UTuMI7dub7HffJiwrqiZ01zdPN-vZXg$

Apply by the online application at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://agency.governmentjobs.com/wcupa/default.cfm__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!W3dt5gAJ9nwiMq0n2g6H3vKryXhT8SDXk9r_kSJHaD9UTuMI7dub7HffJiwrqiZ01zfCLlw_-A$ .

Electronic application allows for cover letter, curriculum vitae, teaching
philosophy statement, diversity statement and a list of courses previously
taught or within candidate's ability to teach. (all required). Three
letters of recommendation must also be uploaded by references to the
website above. Review of applications will begin December 15, 2021 and
continue until the position is filled. Applicants must successfully
complete the interview process to be considered as a finalist.