Non-NU Email
Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to invite you to the upcoming conference “Beethoven@251: From the Enlightenment to the Digital Age,” taking place on Friday, October 22, 2021 at The Juilliard School. The entire conference will be livestreamed. Please register for free on the conference webpage to receive the streaming links via email:

https://www.juilliard.edu/beethoven251-enlightenment-digital-age

Guest speakers include Tom Beghin, Scott Burnham, Emily Dolan, Alexander Rehding, and Elaine Sisman. The conference is hosted by the Music History Department and also features a closing concert that will be livestreamed on the Juilliard LIVE channel. Full schedule, abstracts, and the registration form are found on the conference webpage.

We look forward to seeing you on October 22.

Best wishes,

Edgardo Salinas
Convener
Music History Department