Non-NU Email
REGISTRATION OPEN:

Study Day on ‘Hymns and Race: Agency, Mobility, Coloniality’, 22 October 2021, hosted by the Centre for Nineteenth Century Studies, University of Durham, UK

Format: Zoom (link will be emailed to registered attendees on the day)

Registration (free):
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-study-day-hymns-and-race-agency-mobility-coloniality-tickets-174211620647

The full schedule and details of the speakers is available on the Eventbrite page.

All times listed are in UK time.

Keynote Lecture: Emmett G. Price (Berklee College of Music) “‘We’ll Understand it Better By and By:’ Nomenclature, Negotiation, and Naming our Neighbors”