Non-NU Email

We are excited to announce that the fall meeting of the Pacific-Southwest
Chapter of the American Musicological Society (PSC-AMS) will take place on
Saturday, October 23, 2021, online via Zoom.

We welcome abstracts (max. 350 words) proposing paper topics for the
meeting. Papers should require no more than 20 minutes for full delivery,
plus 5-10 minutes for questions and discussion.

Those wishing to present a paper should send their submissions by Friday,
September 24, 2021, along with the proposed title, author’s name, and
institutional affiliation. All submissions should be sent by email to the
Vice President, Walter Clark, walterc at ucr dot edu

For more information: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ams-net.org/chapters/psc/__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!XzCu9Kxt5B-Y7jySjLqFkHyUESRCkOyvJ_G5F7TEdI_VJholLGq1KOGzpWWG4lSos4-BQMYjSA$