Non-NU Email

Good evening, Calontir!While I know the deadline for Crown Tournament letters of intent is still a little ways away, I would like to make a small request on behalf of your hard-working tournament heralds. All prospective fighters and consorts, if you know for certain you will be entering the Crown Tournament (or have already done so), please send your full names and preferred pronunciations to [log in to unmask] so that we have less chance of mispronouncing your names when the tournament is underway. Alternately, you can send a reply to this email and it will amount to the same thing.This message will be sent out via Facebook as well, so that we don't miss anybody who will be entering Crown.Thank you very much for your assistance in this endeavor. Your devoted Battleur Herald,Johann