Non-NU Email

Hello, Mag Mor!

Scroll covers keep newly given scrolls safe - uncrushed, unsmeared,
unsoiled. At Crown Tourney on October 9th, the Barony of Mag Mor plans to
donate a quantity [lots!] of scroll covers to the Calontir Heirs.  To that
end, there will be a

Scroll Cover Workshop on

Sunday, October 3, beginning at 1:00 pm,

at St. Mark's on the Campus (1309 R Street, Lincoln, NE).

We have some equipment and supplies lined up, but if you'd like to bring
more, that would be terrific. We'll be using sewing machines, 45" wide
fabric, 9" x 12" cardboard, iron & ironing board, and straight pins.  We'll
need people to cut, press, pin, sew, and turn the cloth covers right side
out. The final step is inserting the cardboard into the cover. We will stop
for the day at 4:00 pm or when we run out of cardboard, which ever happens
first!

Questions?  Contact Isadora, [log in to unmask]

  _____

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-e__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!UzUEjtsCY2WXd-GuAW6Hr59_fBATv4JSWJyHAwBWdRmeuUrwHGgekxEhg_mQxfDBiYwb$
mail&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=s
ig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 	Scanned by McAfee
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-e__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!UzUEjtsCY2WXd-GuAW6Hr59_fBATv4JSWJyHAwBWdRmeuUrwHGgekxEhg_mQxfDBiYwb$
mail&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=s
ig-email&utm_content=emailclient>  and confirmed virus-free.