Non-NU Email

Hello, Mag Mor!

Scroll covers keep newly given scrolls safe – uncrushed, unsmeared, unsoiled. At Crown Tourney on October 9th, the Barony of Mag Mor plans to donate a quantity [lots!] of scroll covers to the Calontir Heirs.  To that end, there will be a

Scroll Cover Workshop on

Sunday, October 3, beginning at 1:00 pm,

at St. Mark’s on the Campus (1309 R Street, Lincoln, NE).

We have some equipment and supplies lined up, but if you’d like to bring more, that would be terrific. We’ll be using sewing machines, 45” wide fabric, 9” x 12” cardboard, iron & ironing board, and straight pins.  We’ll need people to cut, press, pin, sew, and turn the cloth covers right side out. The final step is inserting the cardboard into the cover. We will stop for the day at 4:00 pm or when we run out of cardboard, which ever happens first!

Questions?  Contact Isadora, [log in to unmask]