Non-NU Email
Hi Dorie,

Thanks for your note. Are you moving as well? Or simply downsizing your stuff, not that that’s easy either.

Gretchen

On Aug 29, 2021, at 4:06 PM, Dorie Petrochko <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email
Hi Gretchen,

I know how hard it is to part with stuff like that.
Good luck with the move!  And good luck finding homes for the newsletters! I’m downsizing too!

Dorie

Dorie Petrochko
Senior Instructor-Natural Science Illustration Program
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511