Non-NU Email

I wouldn’t give up on Quentin. We might hear from him again, but for his IISE it is a transitional phase. It might be revived. At least this was the plan a few months ago.

Frank (still on the IISE Scientific Advisory Board)

Dr. Frank-Thorsten Krell

Senior Curator of Entomology, Editor-in-Chief

Commissioner and Councillor, International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature

Department of Zoology

Denver Museum of Nature & Science

2001 Colorado Blvd

Denver, Colorado 80205-5798, U.S.A.

Phone 303.370.8244

Fax 303.331.6492

https://www.dmns.org/science/zoology/staff/frank-krell/

Meet live animals that manage to thrive in a world where large, strong and fast animals top the food chain in “Survival of the Slowest,” opening Oct. 22.

Conoce en vivo a las especies que logran prosperar en un mundo donde los animales grandes, fuertes y rápidos encabezan la cadena alimentaria en "Survival of the Slowest", que se inaugura el 22 de octubre.