Non-NU Email
Dear ECN Membership,

Please vote! An email was sent today around 10am PST/1pm EST from Election Buddy, please check your inboxes (maybe SPAM) and take a moment to vote for your next board officers.

Registration for the ECN annual conference remains open - visit our webpage or Eventbrite to register today. The meeting will be Monday 25th—Wednesday 27th October 2021.

The conference will feature four exciting symposia, with live Q&As with presenters following talks, a session with quick talks supplementing virtual posters, and more. Our program schedule will be released very shortly with a planned start time around 4PM (UTC)/11AM (EST)/8AM (PST)The symposia included are:
Submissions have now closed. Thank you to all our speakers who have offered talks, if you have any queries relating to your submissions please contact our Program Co-Chairs, Karen Wright and Oliver Keller ([log in to unmask]).

Cost: Registration fees for the virtual meeting are priced at $20 USD for regular members and $5 USD for students. A third category professional/ sustaining members are for those who wish to contribute additional support to ECN, and we always welcome tax-deductible donations. This year we are offering our friends at EntoPOC free registration, as well as a donation of 10% of the proceeds from this meetingFor information on group pricing, or if you do not have the budget to support attendance, please don't hesitate to contact ECN President Chris Grinter ([log in to unmask]).

ECN 2020 Recordings: videos from last year's conference are finally online. You can watch symposia via YouTube.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you all virtually.
-ECN Officers