Non-NU Email

Hi Margy,
Well, this is delightful news! Thank you for the heads up - and also for your encouragement to submit work. Congratulations to Candace and to all GNSI members who are in the exhibit. I look forward to seeing the artworks when the show goes live on the website. I just checked and it doesn’t seem to be available yet. I’ll keep an eye open.
Lynette