Non-NU Email

I can’t thank you all enough for your feedback, what an amazing group here at GNSI! Thanks Julie, James, Gretchen, Britt, Jennifer, Dorie, Mesa, and Claudia who answered off-list.

You make so many excellent points, including not presenting the financial side in too negative a light.

Gretchen, I’d love to see the interviews you mention.

I’ll post the link to the videos once they’re done. I’m going to include as many of your suggestions as time permits — 7 minutes is a lot in some ways, and not nearly enough in others.

Very best to all,

Hannah

Hannah Bonner
Natural Science Author-Illustrator