Non-NU Email

Victoria,

My apologies for the delayed response. Gmail put this email into a
"Forum" category, plus we moved this week from NY to Maine.

I would very much love to do that with you. However, I am wary of Covid-19
and travel. Greece has been behind the US in vaccinations; I'm not sure
what the status is now. I also know how much time planning a workshop
overseas takes, unless the host does most the organizing and we show up and
teach (and travel and sketch :-)). Expenses would have to be covered.

I know how I ran the Tuscany workshops; how did you and Wendy run the
Greece workshop? I'm fairly certain my student would attend such a
workshop, but don't know she would be interested in organizing one. She has
a child at home and works.

Gretchen

___________________
GRETCHEN KAI HALPERT