Non-NU Email
Victoria,

My apologies for the delayed response. Gmail put this email into a
"Forum" category, plus we moved this week from NY to Maine.

I would very much love to do that with you. However, I am wary of Covid-19 and travel. Greece has been behind the US in vaccinations; I'm not sure what the status is now. I also know how much time planning a workshop overseas takes, unless the host does most the organizing and we show up and teach (and travel and sketch :-)). Expenses would have to be covered.

I know how I ran the Tuscany workshops; how did you and Wendy run the Greece workshop? I'm fairly certain my student would attend such a workshop, but don't know she would be interested in organizing one. She has a child at home and works.

Gretchen

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 3:43 PM Victoria Fuller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email

Hi Gretchen, I want to create or participate in a Natural Science Illustration workshop in Greece that would be kind of an Island hoping experience, like perhaps 6 days in Santorini and 6 in Crete. I was going to try to contact an illustrator from Greece to see if a trip and workshop like that could be set up, to see if they would be interested in teaching. Would you be interested in doing a workshop like that with me, Gretchen?  I did the botanical Workshop in Greece in 2019 with Wendy Hollander, but we basically stayed on the Pelion PeninsulaI loved Greece, but I would like to see the islands. I love to combine art and travel.

Victoria