Non-NU Email
Thanks Mesa! I'll give it a try and hope for the best. I hope you're feeling settled in Fiji after the last couple itinerant years!

best,
Katy

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 1:50 PM Mesa Schumacher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email
Hi Katy!

I have run into this a few times, but they've always been able to eventually work around my lack of VAT eventually.  I realize this doesn't really answer your question, but I've had a few clients INSIST they cannot process payment without a VAT only to find a way when I explained repeatedly that I don't have one as a US vendor.  Just that you may push back again and see if there is REALLY no way they can find to process payment. Good luck!

Best,
Mesa