Non-NU Email
Hi Victoria!

Welcome to GNSI! Have you also become a member? If so you can register for a Meet & Greet we are having virtually on November 13th. See link below:

https://gnsi.memberclicks.net/members-meet-and-greet

Take care,

Tricia Cassady
GNSI Membership Director

On Nov 2, 2021, at 2:56 AM, Victoria Beyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email

Hi there, I’m new to the list and to the field of illustration. I’m an artist with a Bs of science and in the middle of a botanical art diploma with the SBA. I used to work as a watercolor artist and illustrator. Now that’s no longer possible and I wouldn’t do it anyway, I’d like to get involved in academic work as an illustrator. I’m making space on my schedule to also study another level of German (B1) and a botany course starting 2022.

I’m just reading and learning, hope you don’t mind.

Victoria Beyer
Botanical art & illustration
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.victoria-beyer.com__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!QOoucv2UIFk28rYKOdkQt10D_D-zULCbspP3NAsV7ac4ihzGojCasE99upRHC0IN8OTTtuE$