Non-NU Email

Victoria,

Keep an ear out for other opportunities to see what the GNSI is up to. I’m sure some other thigs will happen.

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Victoria Beyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 8:34 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SCIART] Victoria from Germany

Non-NU Email

Hi! No I haven’t. I’m testing the water….

I’m in Germany and don’t know if it would benefit me to do so.

Victoria Beyer

Botanical art & illustration

www.victoria-beyer.com

On 2. Nov 2021, at 13:15, Tricia Cassady <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email

Hi Victoria!

Welcome to GNSI! Have you also become a member? If so you can register for a Meet & Greet we are having virtually on November 13th. See link below:

Take care,

Tricia Cassady

GNSI Membership Director