From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Taina Litwak <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 8:58 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [SCIART] mural question

Non-NU Email

Hi all,

I have not done a really large digital piece in a quite a while.  This one is to be 15 x 19 feet, printed wallpaper style and and stuck on a wall.  Will be seen from fairly up close for 2 years.   Doing the illustration in Photoshop.  I'd appreciate any advise on file dimensions and resolution.  Actual size at 300 dpi?  Lower res.? 50% smaller at 300dpi?

Taina

--

Taina Litwak, CMI
Litwak Illustration Studio