Non-NU Email
Hi Taina,

I’m not sure how to contact you privately about this matter (since I found this out by trying to do so), but is this your correct email address?

If not, thought you’d want to know the email on your site directs me to that address. When I manually typed in the email address listed on your site, I got an error message.

Sorry for posting off topic!

-Samantha