Non-NU Email

Dear GNSI friends,
The Vesalius Trust’s annual charity auction opens for bidding at 9pm EST on Monday, November 8 at 32auctions <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.32auctions.com/VesaliusTrust2021__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!TlMbXBsyKOtxFXpX4a1c4S08AhBZ7FHOOgJhoMDMKpcRhVNvalCnWsvkELUxbo2CQXhUmvs$ > and runs through November 15.

You do not need to register to browse the nearly 90 items that have been generously donated, but you must set up an account <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.32auctions.com/users/new__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!TlMbXBsyKOtxFXpX4a1c4S08AhBZ7FHOOgJhoMDMKpcRhVNvalCnWsvkELUxbo2CMMW0z2M$ > to bid.
Registration is quick and requires minimal information. Get a head start on holiday shopping while helping students studying visual communications in the health sciences.

The Trust is deeply committed to helping our student scholars and we welcome you to join us in our mission.
100% of all funds donated at this event goes toward student scholarships.
Thank you for your generosity in supporting the Vesalius Trust and ensuring the future of biomedical communications.

For more information, please contact Mark ([log in to unmask]) or Wendy ([log in to unmask]).

 https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.32auctions.com/VesaliusTrust2021__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!TlMbXBsyKOtxFXpX4a1c4S08AhBZ7FHOOgJhoMDMKpcRhVNvalCnWsvkELUxbo2CQXhUmvs$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.32auctions.com/VesaliusTrust2021__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!TlMbXBsyKOtxFXpX4a1c4S08AhBZ7FHOOgJhoMDMKpcRhVNvalCnWsvkELUxbo2CQXhUmvs$ >
#VT2021vision

Sincerely,
Wendy Jackelow
Co-chair of the Vesalius Trust Auction

P.S. Of particular note to those who still work analog, we have been given an amazing donation of what appears to be original Ross board for carbon dust as well
as vintage clay-coated board for scratchboard! Thanks for taking a look!

Wendy Beth Jackelow, MFA, CMI, FAMI
Medical & Scientific Illustration

266 Pelton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310