Non-NU Email
Hi Hannah,

I would add that it’s important to find your specialty (an area of study, for example I work with a lot of fish biologists) and figure out where the clients in that field are online and join their community.

Also if you want to make more money, diversify your income by selling artwork online and in person to non-scientists, making an online course, or some other means of passive or semi-passive income to supplement your client work.

Warm wishes,
Julie

Julie Johnson
Life Science Studios, LLC