Non-NU Email

I just had the same experience. I haven't logged out yet but I was able
to download an invoice for the $29.99 rate.

thanks, Chris!!
Gail

On 11/16/21 1:34 PM, Erica Beade wrote:
> Non-NU Email
> through, but logging in and out fixed the problem (and I received a
> confirming email for the new subscription).
>
> Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
>
> Erica
>
>> On Nov 16, 2021, at 12:56 PM, Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Non-NU Email
>> Hi folks, the Adobe sale seems to be on now.  For those who want to
>> renew at the $29.99 rate, here is how I did it just now:
>>
>>  1. Sign into your Adobe account here: account.adobe.com
>>     <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.google.com/url?q=http:**Aaccount.adobe.com*&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2nAFyYHJe8DmVjJc8EIAuh__;Ly8v!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!WLV36IBD29xEeiql2OdCZBv7VpippGOAatErW4B0ASWEeDstPYq4pamWOAe7gVaZt4eu61Y$>
>>  2. Click on "Manage plan"
>>  3. Choose "Cancel plan"
>>  4. Choose "It's too expensive" and hit "Continue"
>>  5. Click "Continue" again
>>  6. Now choose the option for the $29.99/mo plan
>>  7. In my case, Adobe threw one last wrench into the works ("we hate
>>     to see you go"), but don't worry, you will renew
>>
>> It's a good idea to copy and paste this procedure into next year's
>> calendar, so you will be reminded of the steps.  I hope they keep
>> this loophole until I retire and beyond!
>>
>> --
>>
>> >^..^<
>> *Chris Gralapp*,MA, CMI, FAMI
>> Medical/Scientific Illustration
>> 415.454.6567
>> chrisgralapp.com
>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://chrisgralapp.com/__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!WLV36IBD29xEeiql2OdCZBv7VpippGOAatErW4B0ASWEeDstPYq4pamWOAe7gVaZ8wKc1tc$>

>> instructions at
>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.gnsi.org/listserv__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!SKWMk_po6YdLU92Rz5GF8wipcWxyspN4pQzpfVpvq87YHK2ctTIrWQeRnkVzPDxVFdQ0fso$
>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.gnsi.org/listserv__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!VvzhQBj7SNjjb_QUsveVAm-NIN-oItpkKZcDF4Bz-qDwqzmALQ8xXvm-r6YHp5ubKUz9Lns$>List
>> name is Sciart-L
>> Problems: Email Lana Johnson [log in to unmask]

> instructions at
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.gnsi.org/listservList__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!SKWMk_po6YdLU92Rz5GF8wipcWxyspN4pQzpfVpvq87YHK2ctTIrWQeRnkVzPDxV9FilppQ$  name is Sciart-L

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue
Battle Creek, MI  49014-5076
269-963-1311
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.guthillustration.com__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!SKWMk_po6YdLU92Rz5GF8wipcWxyspN4pQzpfVpvq87YHK2ctTIrWQeRnkVzPDxV5U9_Dbg$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.guthillustration.com/__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!SKWMk_po6YdLU92Rz5GF8wipcWxyspN4pQzpfVpvq87YHK2ctTIrWQeRnkVzPDxVOmDVlk0$ >