Non-NU Email
I just had the same experience. I haven't logged out yet but I was able to download an invoice for the $29.99 rate.

thanks, Chris!!
Gail

On 11/16/21 1:34 PM, Erica Beade wrote:
Non-NU Email
Thank you, Chris! That’s an incredibly helpful reminder and a great suggestion to put the procedure in our calendars.

One comment - Chris’s instructions were perfect, but the website had a glitch after I had cancelled and requested the new subscription at the $29.99 rate (I got a message that “a problem has occurred” or something like that). It looked like the new subscription hadn't gone through, but logging in and out fixed the problem (and I received a confirming email for the new subscription).

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Erica