Non-NU Email
It should work for new subscriptions--it is the Black Friday Sale for new users.
Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration

415.454.6567

chrisgralapp.com

On 11/17/2021 7:16 AM, Eve Feldman wrote:
Non-NU Email
Does this still work if you don't currently have an Adobe subscription?

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021, 2:52 PM Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email
So glad it worked for you Erica! Yes, people can expect a hiccup like this at the end, I think --but persist, and you will be rewarded.