Non-NU Email

I assume a "seal" has formed somewhere. The first place I would try to
break it would be between the drawer and the runners it is sitting on. Some
insect dissecting kits include a scalpel like instrument. If you have one
of those, or maybe a forceps, I'd try drawing that between the drawer and
the runners (take out enough drawers below the stuck one so you can get
access.

-Bob Zuparko