Non-NU Email
I assume a "seal" has formed somewhere. The first place I would try to break it would be between the drawer and the runners it is sitting on. Some insect dissecting kits include a scalpel like instrument. If you have one of those, or maybe a forceps, I'd try drawing that between the drawer and the runners (take out enough drawers below the stuck one so you can get access.

-Bob Zuparko