Non-NU Email
All,

Many thanks to all who replied to my query below. I promise to be in touch soon!

ART EVANS

On Feb 15, 2022, at 11:06 AM, ARTHUR EVANS <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings everyone!

Does anyone have any experience with using 5 or 12 volt UV LED strips to attract beetles and other insects? If so, are you using rechargeable batteries or power packs? How many hours does such a set up run per night? What sort of batteries do you use? Are there any re-charging issues with power packs? Any information would be most welcome!

All the best, ART EVANS
\
Arthur V. Evans, D.Sc.

Adjunct Assistant Professor of Biology, Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, VA; University of Richmond, Richmond, VA

Trustee and Research Associate, Virginia Museum of Natural History, Martinsville, VA

Research Associate, Department of Entomology, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC

Join me on Facebook @Dr.Art.Evans.entomologist