Non-NU Email
No experience, but thanks for sharing Chris!  This will be my morning procrastination wormhole...

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 10:08 AM Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email
Hello list,

This is an amazing beetle--I wonder if anyone on this list has experience with it? It is native to Costa Rica:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/729606971086125/permalink/1021024858611000/
--

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI