Non-NU Email
Hello everyone!
I’m helping coordinate the virtual silent auction for this year’s GNSI annual conference, and I’m anxiously awaiting your donations! It’s super easy to submit items — Donate artwork, studio supplies, fun and quirky odds-and-ends, and important equipment you don’t need any more to the auction! Proceeds raised with your donation will be split between the GNSI Education Fund and the operating fund.

Submit your info via the super-easy-to-use Jotform: https://form.jotform.com/221105769490053
Contact me (Nora Sherwood), Virtual Auction Coordinator with any questions: [log in to unmask]
Deadline: July 31

Thank you very much!
Nora

photo
Nora Sherwood
Science Illustration and Wildlife Art
Oregon Women-Owned & Emerging Small Business Certified
Federal Women Business Enterprise Certified
 Lincoln City, OR
541-283-5949
http://www.norasherwood.com
Social iconSocial iconSocial icon