Non-NU Email

Hi Jane,

Without knowing definitively, the 2003 edition binding resembles the 1989, which is just glued. My ‘89 edition is falling apart, but not the ‘03 edition, so either the ‘03 is better glue or binding, or I just haven’t “loved” the 2nd edition as much.

Gretchen

Gretchen Kai Halpert
Illustrator/Educator
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.gretchenhalpert.com__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!Atg9OU9foxg2BIm6gMIDzev24B0xoyHwseQI7ptxuUmJA9-978Z27kAtx_NSMTH5xsrxSGIi8VNF0WV_YXyebMH5vp3jdKpnBA$