Non-NU Email

Dear All,

                  I have been asked to speak at a two-day symposium coming
up this week. I speak on Thursday afternoon US time, 7.45am Friday morning
Eastern Australian time.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bca.org/Symposium__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!CvXrEq9hcOyme2JvxA-rfPHR_yfV_2D76KMYrJ8poTzaFiPRympi6yhJYloqcQpQY7hXrW6gRgB_y5MNB4qSP_nR6QPo6Hw$

There are plenty of interesting presentations and it's all online.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bca.org/Program__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!CvXrEq9hcOyme2JvxA-rfPHR_yfV_2D76KMYrJ8poTzaFiPRympi6yhJYloqcQpQY7hXrW6gRgB_y5MNB4qSP_nRgueV4O4$

Here's my bio..

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bca.org/BioImages-Winner-Post/304/Geoff-Thompson__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!CvXrEq9hcOyme2JvxA-rfPHR_yfV_2D76KMYrJ8poTzaFiPRympi6yhJYloqcQpQY7hXrW6gRgB_y5MNB4qSP_nRXzEKHoM$

I hope this is of interest to some of you.

Best wishes,

Geoff