Non-NU Email

Y'all, I've been out to the island many, many times. It is a treasure. My heart resides there. There are lots of rocks, lots of ocean, lots of waves, lots of birds, insects, and a few snakes. There are two small freshwater ponds. The sunsets are divine and I've heard the sunrises are as well. :-)

I met Carol the last day of my residency for the lab and thoroughly enjoyed meeting her and getting to know her just a bit.

It is a lovely place to do work in plein air. If you want a lot of fresh air in a unique location, consider going.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Email:  [log in to unmask]

Website:  psavageart.com