Non-NU Email

Just recovering from a long drive/plane trip to get home from Orcas Island, north of Seattle. And working today to minimize vacation days, so I am not sure how we are at the moment. Maybe will figure it out by tomorrow… 😊

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jane Neroni <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 1:13 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCIART] [EXTERNAL] Re: [SCIART] Looking for donations for the GNSI annual silent auction!

Non-NU Email

Thanks, Britt.  I want to offer my book to the auction and intend to write a full description (so perhaps the "bid" will be a high one!).

I hope you and your family are well,

My best,

Jane

On 07/20/2022 11:56 AM Griswold, Britt (GSFC-279.0)[LUSA Associates] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email

Yes, the 2003 Edition of the Handbook is traditionally bound so it can be laid open for reference viewing.

Britt