>Ah, me.  You can draw thick/thin lines in about one second each with a
>crowquill pen nib and ink.  Yes, then it is not in a digital format.  But
>if you have a good scanner ....
>
>Grandma Elaine
>
>Elaine R.S. Hodges      [log in to unmask]
>85253 Ridgetop Drive
>Eugene, OR  97405-9535  Phone: 541-684-0484, Fax: 541-684-9662
>        USA

This is the technique I use all the time. It is effective, very fast and
can be used on some surpisingly complex drawings given enough RAM. It's
also very flexible because any mistakes on the drawings can be cleaned up
in Photoshop before taking it into streamline.

John

John Megahan
University of Michigan
Museum of Zoology