Thanks, everyone, for your feedback on the Communicator issue and how to
send files to a Mac. One of our planetarium lecturers told me this afternoon
that she has a freeware/shareware program she can bring to me that knows
what to do with MIME format. So it looks like I don't need to go surfing the
Web for it! :) I do have Drop Stuff and Stuffit Expander, so that part's
easy.

Setting Netscape's choice to "AS IS" didn't work, BTW. Opening the document
from within Quark - or dragging the file onto the icon - didn't work either.
Gail, you suggested saving the file as EPS, opening in Photoshop, etc. I
think the person who's sending me this Quark File may not have Photoshop,
but I'll ask. I don't need to work on the file, just view it, so this could
work. And yes, FTP-ing the file is an option also.

Thanks again!

Lynette